Website Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern your use of this web site, and any content made available from or through AWESEMthemes.com.
The Site are owned and operated by AWESEM Limited (AWESEM or we or us):
Portland House, Bressenden Place
London, SW1E 5RS
AWESEM Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Company No. 05591779 and VAT registration no. 948 4144 02
Your use of, and access to, the Sites indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- When you buy a Product, you acquire a license to use that Product.
- The different types of licenses (and associated fees) and the conditions of use are set out in the Pricing and Licensing Matrix.
- Depending on the use you want to make of a Product, you will need to select the correct license required by you. You are responsible for choosing, and warrant that you have chosen, the correct license to meet your requirements.
If you buy a Product, you do so on the following terms:
- full payment of the purchase price will be made prior to receiving the AWESEM Purchase Code required to download the Product.
- once your order for a Product is accepted, and you pay the fee, you acquire a non exclusive, non transferable license to use the Product in accordance with the conditions of the license that you acquire;
- we will send you an AWESEM Purchase Code by email which you need in order to download the product
- you cannot cancel an order for a Product once the AWESEM Purchase Code has been used;
- ownership of the Product remains with AWESEM;
- the Product may not be re-sold by the Buyer; and
You acknowledge and agree that despite AWESEM’s reasonable precautions, Products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or similar oversight. In these circumstances, AWESEM reserves the right to cancel or reverse a transaction, even after your order has been confirmed and a payment has been processed. If a transaction is cancelled, AWESEM will immediately arrange for any payment to be refunded.
Due to the digital nature of the Products offered for sale at the Sites, we maintain a “no refunds” policy for Products which can be downloaded by the Buyers. A Buyer may make a claim for refund in writing if a Product has not been downloaded yet. The deadline for a Buyer making any refund claim is 7 calendar days after purchase and this claim must be made to AWESEM Limited by Email to email@example.com. We will verify the validity of the claim before a refund is approved.